Find out the symptoms of hair loss, its causes and methods of treatment.
Usually, hair loss starts with loss of density. Hair becomes thinner, grows less and less and falls out after only a few centimeters of length. For some, baldness lasts for years, but during chemotherapy hair can be lost even in a few days. However, the process is reversible. Regardless of the causes and symptoms, the use of Hair Medic stimulates the regrowth of lost hair.
Why does hair fall out?
The causes of hair loss include genetic conditions and an inappropriate lifestyle. Can you identify why you have been affected?
- Hereditary (androgenic) alopecia is caused by the congenital sensitivity of hair follicles to androgens. The problem affects 70% of men and 40% of women.
- Lifestyle has a significant impact on hair health. They can be caused by prolonged stress, a diet poor in protein or iron, and addictions. The problem is caused by frequent coloring of hair or excessive use of a straightener or hairdryer.
- Chronic diseases, anemia, bulimia or anorexia can weaken the body and lead to hair loss. Their loss is also a side effect of the use of certain drugs and chemo- and radiotherapy.
- Hormonal imbalances, e.g. after childbirth or as a result of disturbances in the thyroid gland, can cause baldness.
- Environmental factors must also be taken into account. Hair is damaged by smog, constant high noise levels and all kinds of pollution.
How to deal with hair loss?
The use of Hair Medic leads to the regeneration and recovery of hair density, but it is also important to eliminate, as far as possible, the factors that may cause hair loss in the future. For this purpose::
1. Take care of the proper nutrition
Exclude heavy foods, processed fats, fried foods, alcohol, sweet juices and drinks and stimulants from the diet. Include more products containing zinc, B vitamins, sulfur and silicon. A diet rich in these substances strengthens the bulbs and prevents hair loss. It also makes hair less brittle and grows back faster.
The sources of B vitamins are: dairy products (kefir, yoghurt, eggs, cheese), whole-grain bread, dried fruits, legumes and nuts.
Rich sources of zinc are: liver, fatty, yellow cheeses, beans, pumpkin seeds, bitter chocolate, almonds.
The sources of available sulfur are: garlic, onion, radish, cress, meat, eggs, peas, strawberries and avocado.
A large amount of silicon is found in seafood and seafood. You can also drink infusions of herbs rich in silicon, such as field horsetail and nettle..
2. Give your hair a rest from the treatments that destroy it
Do not color your hair or color it in a more natural color.
Remember that hot air damages your hair. Use a cool air blow dryer, but don't use it at all - it causes your hair to become greasy and sagging. If you use it, use your fingers to gently comb your hair, as wet hair is very sensitive to jerking and susceptible to damage. A comb with a wide tooth spacing is also a good choice. Instead of a curling iron, use curl papiers or other methods that do not require heating.
Use conditioners and masks only on hair and not on the scalp. Shampoos should be used for less than 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly as they contain active washing agents and may cause irritation if they come into contact with the skin for a longer period of time. Give your hair at least half a year to regenerate.
3. Use scalp peelings
Homemade peelings help to cleanse the scalp and reduce oily skin.
4. Take care of proper body weight and exercise
A minimum of 45 minutes of aerobic exercise a day and daily consumption of fiber-rich plant foods is recommended. Your BMI - a coefficient obtained by dividing the body weight given in kilograms by the square of the height given in meters - should be between 18.5 and 25.
Sleep well, because sleep is very important for health and form. During sleep we regenerate and prepare the body for the next active day.
5. Take care of the quality of the water you consume and the air you breathe
If you live in urban agglomerations with high air pollution and water with a lot of limescale, it is recommended to use good quality water and air filters. In addition, the air in large office or residential buildings can be extremely dry and then it is recommended to use water filters and/or humidifiers. Periodic trips to areas with low levels of pollution: mountains, lakes or the sea are also recommended.
6. Hair Medic Hair Conditioner
The tonic gives effects similar to mesotherapy, i.e. injections of the scalp with platelet rich plasma. Unlike such treatments, Hair Medic is non-invasive because it is applied topically and externally to the scalp. The preparation easily provides the whole spectrum of organic active ingredients obtained through low-temperature nano-extraction process. Instantly restores the balance of the scalp and deeply nourishes the hair roots, stimulating the hair follicles to act.